In partnership with the wonderful folks of PVL Audio, we were fortunate enough to work on this colorful mobile game as music composers and helping hand for additional sound design.
Overloot is a fast-paced, match-and-merge puzzle game with an RPG vibe, auto-combat, a bit of humor, and LOTS OF LOOT! The Evil King destroyed the peaceful village of Lootopia, cursing weapons and armor to break easily! Luckily, all the villagers have selected you, Hero, to volunteer to defeat the King and rebuild the village!
Being long time RPG player ourselves, this game was a real pleasure to work on. Drawing influences from everything that made us, we created a fitting soundtrack that matches the fast-paced medieval-fantastic mood and even draw a smile.
As far as additional SFX goes, we were more than happy to provide super satisfying sounds to accompany this one-of-a-kind game.
Hope you like the result as much as we do!
– Merge items to upgrade your equipment: free up space and make awesome armor and mighty swords.
– Tap to equip your knight and get ready for epic battles against mighty monsters.
– Collect a large range of gear as your knight automatically sallies forth on his quest to hack fantasy foes.
– Manage your inventory grid by choosing the right gear to equip. It’s simple to start, but becomes a puzzle all its own!
– Negotiate with the Merchant to sell excess equipment for gold… If you’re sure you won’t need their powers…
– Watch out: if your inventory overflows, the Thief will steal some of your precious loot! Merge it and use it before it’s too late!
October 30, 2019